Please follow the instructions to prolong the jewelry service life
- Jewelry should be kept absolutely dry. If you do not constantly wear your jewelry, please keep it stored somewhere dry enough. (you can keep it in the box we offered)
- Avoid wearing it when swimming, bathing or doing sports. If you accidentally drop it in the sea or water, remember to wipe it with the dry soft cloth.
- Avoid all direct contact with perfume, cosmetics, detergent, etc. which may damage the surface of jewelry.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to extreme temperatures or to sudden fluctuations in temperature. The temperature should within 0 to 60℃.
- For extremely dirty jewelry, pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.